Sunday, May 3, 2009

Monday, 5/4/09 - "A VERY SHORT BLOG"

(AIM FOR GREATER HEIGHTS)

"A VERY SHORT BLOG"

"Home again, home again, jiggity-jog!"

We're back home after our wonderful, intense, spiritual, beautiful weekend. I am tired from the pace of the jam-packed event filled conference and the trip home, but I am so very happy and renewed.

I have returned with a belief that with God's help and guidance I will be able to "AIM FOR GREATER HEIGHTS"! I do not know what those "greater heights" will look like, but I believe they are there. I also believe they are attainable if I leave all the planning and execution to God and don't try to push Him aside and take over myself.

I also return with a desire to recommit myself to making time to be in "the silence" regularly, for it is there that I hear Him best.

This blog is truly a very short one,
but hopefully, sweet as well,
Prayer Girl

10 comments:

steveroni said...

Hey PG, scroll over to steveroni's blog, and the last two paragraphs might tell a bit more about that trip
Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Just drumming up business!
Love,
Me

Kay said...

So glad it all went well, I love when people find a place they can connect and inspire them.

Findon said...

Yes that still quiet voice is so important. Glad you had a good time. Nice to have you back

Just Be Real said...

Short and sweet are the best kind PR!

So glad to have you and Stevie back!

Miss ya! Blessings!

Gin said...

Extremely short & sweet. *Smile* You and hubby both sound like you are on natural highs. I love it!

Kathy Lynne said...

silence, solitude, service...

Shadow said...

welcome home!!!

Wait. What? said...

Glad you are both back and in one piece!!!

Have a great week!

Dr.John said...

A retreat is a great thing. A chance for growth.

Syd said...

I can feel the happiness and renewal in your words. I like short posts. They often say so much. Glad that you are home safely, especially with the near accident.