Friday, January 2, 2009

Saturday 1/3/09 - "HAPPINESS IS...."

(Ohhhhh, I'm soooo happy - and soooo excited!)

"HAPPINESS IS...."

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." - Mahatma Gandhi

Happiness according to Prayer Girl:

Happiness is when your son and his wonderful wife-to-be come to visit.

Happiness is the knowledge that my son and his fiance are well suited for each other.

Happiness is watching the happiness of my son as he interacts with the woman he has found to live his life with.

Happiness is spending the day with them having Starbucks triple grande coffees, browsing the elegant shops of our downtown tourist district, and laughing and reminiscing.


Happiness is cooking a Christmas/New Year's meal that didn't leave me exhausted and everyone enjoyed.


Happiness is playing games - UNO and Rummikub - with them.


Happiness is having my son show me how to use the espresso machine I have had for years, but could not remember how to use.


Happiness is being sober and having harmony in what I think, say, and do.


Happiness is having the freedom to make choices every day.

Happiness is having found the right man for me.

Happiness is being able to write a short blog and knowing that's O.K.

Happiness is being Prayer Girl and praying.
Prayer Girl

9 comments:

steveroni said...

Well, I can say this: It's great to live with a "happy" Prayer Girl.

Anonymous said...

I would still read you, no matter what size your post was.

Your visit sounds lovely.

Unknown said...

OH PG...your posts are always moving and I love your happiness and it makes my heart smile very big!!!

Big Hugs and hugs
Gabi

Shadow said...

that is indeed happiness...

Kathy Lynne said...

happiness is...reading prayer girl and being reminded that its time to make a happiness list..xo

~Tyra~ said...

Love this post. Thank you.

One Prayer Girl said...

Colleen -
You are quite welcome to link back to my blog. Anyone is welcome to link back any time they get a mind to. I consider it a blessing.

Happy New Year to you.

Patricia Marie said...

Love the picture.

Syd said...

A lot to be happy about. And it's so true that there are many happy things if we just look.