I thank Jess Mistress of Mischief for this Gratitude Award. I love her blog, Journey of the Spirit of Hope..trudging the road of happy destiny! You can go on over and see it - just (click here).
We create the world we 'see'.
Our attitudes shape our realities.
Since I received a Gratitude Award it is only fitting that my blog be about my gratitude.
- I am grateful for the change in how I see the world and the attitudes I hold today.
- I am grateful that I no longer see the world through eyes that desire to run, hide, or leave this world.
- I am grateful that today I see the world through the eyes of faith, trust, and hope.
- I have gratitude that I see the glass as half full - not half empty. Whenever that view begins to shift to 'less than', I have the tools to shift the perspective back to 'more than'.
- I am grateful for developing a belief in the power of prayer and the willingness to utilize that power.
- I am grateful that through experience I know that God answers prayer.
- I am grateful for Alcoholics Anonymous which saves my life and Al-Anon that expands the richness of my life, of my relationships.
- I am grateful for the 12 steps that showed me the path to my God.
- I am grateful that I ws able to finally set aside my "contempt prior to investigation", use affirmations, and experience their power.
- I am grateful for delicious Vanilla Lattes and Caramel Macchiato espresso drinks.
- I am grateful for my husband - that God saw fit that we meet, that we recognized His hand in our relationship, and that we sealed our lives as one the day we married.
- I am grateful for God's hand guiding my son and his new wife to seal their lives as one.
- I am grateful that my world of wonderful possibilities grows daily.
- I am grateful for the inspiration I find in the writings of my blog friends.
- I am grateful for each sponsee and recovering friend God brings into my life.
- I am grateful for the deep spiritual connections recovery has allowed me to experience.
- I am grateful for God's help with each poem and blog that I write and each picture I paint.
- I am grateful for God's unconditional love for and guidance given me, my husband, my children, and the bloggers I have met - especially those with serious health, relationship, financial, or other difficulties.
- I am grateful to be "Prayer Girl".
(Photo credit: woman praying by David MacDonald)