Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thursday, 4/23/09 - "LOVE YA AWARD"

"LOVE YA AWARD"

"Love Ya Award" - what a great name for an award. I guess there is no end to the names we could give blog awards. I think if I were going to make some up, they might include:

"Prayerful Blog Award"

"Most From the Bottom of the Heart Blog Award"

"Most Unusual Blog Theme Award"

"Most Hilarious Blog Award"

Well, enough fun for now - on to this award.

Thank you Colleen at "Surviving by Grace"
(click here) for giving me The LOVE YA AWARD:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

If you've won it already, please just accept this as a gift!

Thanks to the following for blessing us with your openness in sharing your journey:


1. Journey of the Spirit of Hope..trudging the road of happy destiny!

2.
I'm just F.I.N.E.--Recovery in Al-Anon

3.
1 Door Away From Heaven part II

4.
Elegant Blessings

5.
Another Sober Alcoholic

6.
Mile 191

7.
ZaneJabbers

8. A Song Not Scored For Breathing

Prayer Girl

4 comments:

steveroni said...

Oh, thank you Prayer Girl for this award. As you might have guessed, LOVE means a whole lot to my sobriety, and my life, and I love both of those.

To me, the essence of God is love, and the essence of love is God. the two are ONE!

And I love YOU!
Me.

Syd said...

Thanks so much PG. I appreciate your including me. I don't think that anyone can do without love.

Shadow said...

thank you thank you thank for thinking of me. it means a lot, you're close to my heart!

Maude Lynn said...

Excellent choices!

Congratulations on the award!