Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wednesday, 2/11/09 - "TONGUES"

"TONGUES"


TONGUES
Move your lips - your throat

Try to see and hear

What the ears can't catch

And the mind can't snare


Ma lamar son ne
Car toum ma dis

Shalir me nom

Car man da lire


Sweep soaring shaft

Star shimmering soft
Sweet sounds silent

Star span - solar


On the waves of sound

Lift upward bound
The ears rise up to starward sound


Burst out to space
Amongst the stars

The nebulae enswirls along

Prayer Girl


(Photo Credit: NASA, ESA, Hubble Heritage Team, (STScl / AURA))

6 comments:

steveroni said...

Maybe I'm the first to comment again, but that's OK. I'm still in shock. Just never knew you had those thoughts and words in your sould...and we've been together 20 years..almost! Wow! TWENTY years?

SHAZAAAM!

Hope said...

This makes me want to be braver.

Shadow said...

"Sweep soaring shaft
Star shimmering soft
Sweet sounds silent
Star span - solar"

....that feels so good.

Syd said...

I like what you say about "try to see and hear what the ears can't catch and the mind can't snare". That is something to accomplish.

Unknown said...

This makes me want to move my heart to the sky and breathe deeply and feel the spirit fill my heart! Thank you!!!!

Zanejabbers said...

YES!