Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday 8/7/10 - "BLUES AND BROWNS"



SIX WORD SATURDAY



"BLUES AND BROWNS"





THEME OF




BLUES, BROWNS




BEAUTY




BECKONS




Prayer Girl

(Photo credits:

Traces of the Years by Mustafa Kizilcay - Kodak picture of the day

Christ Church Priory by CS Photos UK@deviantart.com

Bass Harbor Light by Michael Blanchette - Kodak picture of the day

Beside the Still Waters by ambassadorsnare@deviantart.com

Point of Ayr Sunrise by Bob Jones - Kodak picture of the day)

11 comments:

izzy said...

Love the first one especially!
There is an overpass I keep meaning to photograph which is green and brown !
Also a particular azure sky I would very much like to get on film/ digital. Thanks.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

BEAUTIFUL. I love those colors! And the images you found really demonstrated the beauty and majesty all the more! Thank you!

Brian Miller said...

oh these are amazing...the rocks and the skies...ah, i am breathing peace...

Linda said...

Thanks for passing this on prayer girl. I am very impressed by your creativity.

I have subscribed to your blogs.

Looking forward,

Linda

Linda said...

I love your creativity and wisdom.

Jingle said...

lovely play...

thanks for the comment in my place.

Wanda's Wings said...

Such lovely photos.

Maha said...

Very beautiful choice of photos.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

beautiful photos...love that first one the best. Hope your Sonday is the best.

Syd said...

Wonderful photography.

Anonymous said...

This is very creative.

I am subscribed to feeds.

Thanks so much for passing this onto me!