Monday, November 3, 2008

I'M "BAC" AND I'LL BE "BAC"


I'M "BAC" FROM CRUISING
AND I'LL BE "BAC" WITH
MORE POST LATER

Hello, hello, hello friends & bloggers,


I'm "bac" from my cruise and I'm still swaying. The insides feel like I'm still on a BIG SHIP. First time in over 23 years that I have weaved when I walk.

Yesterday when we returned it was unpacking, napping, and organizing time for me.

I'm off to pick up Mr. Kitty who has been boarded about 10 days. I'm pretty sure he's anxious to come home.

Then I'm off to "pastoral care". I just wanted you to know I'm here. I'll add to this and post a blog later today.

I thought about you all while I was gone - that is when I wasn't eating, going to shows, watching the waves, attending meetings on-board, etc. -Grin-

Love you,
Prayer Girl

8:00 P.M.

I'm going to just blog the rest of my day tomorrow.
See you then.

12 comments:

Laura said...

I thought about you too! Glad you're back.

Shadow said...

i'm so happy to see you both back, to hear you've had a good time, and that you're both still smiling brightly!!! i missed you too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back. You were missed :)

Wait. What? said...

Welcome home and I cannot wait to hear about your adventure on the open water!

Cat

indistinct said...

Welcome back, you were missed.

J-Online said...

Welcome Back! I missed ya!

~Tyra~ said...

I'm glad you had a great time, you were missed!

Akannie said...

Glad it was so fun...except maybe the weaving and bobbing part. *grin

Kathy Lynne said...

welcome home!

Molls said...

WELCOME BACK! I missed you very much. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Syd said...

It sounds like you had a good time. Hey do those big ships really make you weave? I've been in lots of rough seas and was wondering whether you felt much on a huge ship.

steveroni said...

No weaving for me -grin-. Guess I did all of my weaving looong time ago.

Glad to be home, but I'll tell you PG....I could LIVE on that ship (until they Christen the larger one, the OASIS next year!)