Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday 6/7/10 - "FREE HUGS"

"FREE HUGS"

It took a full minute of watching this video for me to begin smiling. As I continued to watch my smile grew and grew until finally tears filled my eyes. By the end, my heart was overflowing with love for God and you.

I am so grateful that I am capable of focusing enough to appreciate the beauty of what happens and able to feel the emotions it stirs in me.

Please take the time to give yourself this gift. Watch and listen here.

If you have seen it before, enjoy it again.



Prayer Girl

(Photo credits:
Hugs by VSprink@deviantart.com
hugging_nyt_psfk)

14 comments:

Kathy M. said...

I love that. Thanks for sharing. Hugs to you, PG.

marie said...

Oh, I love that! Thanks for sharing it, PG. That song always makes me cry, but the video with it really put me over the edge with joy!

steveroni said...

While watching the vid, I got more and more into it, and saw the goodness of it all...and so I had to walk right away into the kitchen to give you a hug. Now!

Love,
Steve

Brian Miller said...

that vid is so cool. had seen it before but was definitely worth the watch again...off to give some hugs!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

delightful images,
free hugs are fun to have here under your powerful influence...

Wanda's Wings said...

Hugs are a good thing. Thank you for all the hugs you have been sending my way.

G-Man said...

Beautiful post..
Thanks for so graciously pointing out the errors of my senile mind.
I should have said Ablutophobia.
Much obliged..G

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Hugs to you

Shadow said...

that picture! i'm gonna go find meself a hug right now!

Unknown said...

Oh I love this video...it is exactly as you describe it, one where as I continue to watch it I continue to feel my heart grow in my chest and my smile widen.
Thank you and much love,
Gabi

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Happy Tuesday!
Cheers!
;)

Syd said...

Thanks for sharing this. Very touching.

Maude Lynn said...

I'm going to go hug someone right now!

Kathy Lynne said...

I had the same experience as you as I watched..thank you for sharing it...xo