Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday 7/16/10 - "PATIENCE GONE"



FLASH FICTION FRIDAY 55




"PATIENCE GONE"


Her patience was used up, not one iota left.

That is why she found herself walking the countryside with God as her sole companion.

She had come upon this long ago laid fencing and as she followed it she breathed in the meadows, forests, mountains, and clouds.

Her patience space became freer with each step.



Prayer Girl

(Photo credit: Zig-Zag by Michael Blanchette - Kodak picture of the day)


Flash Fiction Friday is hosted by G-Man.

15 comments:

moondustwriter said...

So beautiful. Can hear the whispers in the wind and the strength of the Lord in that moment

Love from the Moon

Brian Miller said...

sounds like a great walk..and always good to walk with the one....tends to bring me peace. excellent 55!

Stan Ski said...

All we need is a little time to reflect, and who better to do it with...?

Wanda's Wings said...

May God grant me the patience to understand my life and just rest in His arms

g-man said...

As the ubiquitous MOONDUST so aptly stated...Beautiful!
This is always such a pleasant loving stop...:-)
Loved your 55 sweetie.
Have a Wonderful Week-End...G

Syd said...

Nice. Patience space sounds good to me.

Maude Lynn said...

This is like a deep, slow breath. Beautiful!

steveroni said...

Whence came these words, thoughts? For what I've observed, there is no greater patience than yours, PG.

That
is
fact!

Love,
S

Nikki (Sarah) said...

I so relate to this

mrsnesbitt said...

A wonderful walk!

Lovely!

Claudia said...

I know this feeling well - and if I can't breathe any more, I will go for a walk - and yes - I agree with Brian - always good to walk with the one..

Bubba said...

Nic 55!

Although I've always found FREER an odd word. Free-er... more free.

(What's that? More? FREE?!? Where does the line start?)

PattiKen said...

A long peaceful walk in the country is a great way to clear the cobwebs. Lovely 55.

Sheri said...

oh pg, to have such a place where you could touch God and actually be able to hear Him as He soothes!! this was so beautiful :)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely walk.
beautiful 55.